This section provides instruction and documentation for CoC Programs (SHP, S+C, SRO) required to submit an Annual Progress Report (APR). Critical to the APR is the creation of a Case Record within the HMIS for each individual/household receiving services.
Training Manuals & How-To Documents
- General Purpose and Program Specific Online Training Manual for HMIS Data Entry and Tasks.
This link will take you to the Clarity Human Services Help Portal, which contains How-To documentation for all Clarity HMIS tasks. Several items also include narrated video demonstrations.
- Nevada Custom Client Intake Forms
Sample forms for program entry, update, and exit information that capture all custom Nevada data elements.
- General Clarity Human Service HMIS Intake Forms for All Projects (Not NV Specific)
- HMIS Intake Desk Sign (PDF)
Must be clearly posted at all client intake locations.
- Searching for A Client
Searching for an existing client file within Clarity HMIS.
- Create a New Client
Creating a complete client with universal data elements.
- Placing Regular Services
Placing an existing client with long-term services using start and end dates.
- Placing Attendance Based Services
Placing a client with night-by-night (daily attendance) services.