This page applies to RHY (Runaway and Homeless Youth) grantees.
- General Purpose Online Training Manual for HMIS Data Entry and Tasks.
This link will take you to the Clarity Human Services Help Portal, which contains How-To documentation for all Clarity HMIS tasks. Several items also include narrated video demonstrations.
- HUD RHY Program Manual(PDF)
This manual provides information on HMIS program setup, data entry, data collection guidance specific to this this program, and reporting guidance for projects receiving funding from the Runaway and Homeless Youth Program.
- Nevada Custom Client Intake Forms
Sample forms for program entry, update, and exit information that capture all custom Nevada data elements.
- General Clarity Human Service HMIS Intake Forms for All Projects (Not NV Specific)
Captures Program Specific Data Elements required for each client in an RHY program.
- HMIS Intake Desk Sign (PDF)
Must be clearly posted at all client intake locations.
- Searching for A Client
Searching for an existing client file within Clarity HMIS.